Unable to Log-in to Source Lists
If you have just subscribed to the source lists and are unable to gain access with your username and password (i.e. you are receiving the the following message: !!"Sorry, you do not have access to this page. Please contact a system administrator", the problem is likely linked to the security level of your browser.
This problem is easily remedied however there are a few steps involved.
1. Click on the Tools button at the top of your
web browser and select Internet Options...
2. On the Internet Options pop-up select the Security Tab then click on the "Trusted Sites" check mark.
3. In the "Add this Web site to the zone:" text box add: http://www.gdsourcing.com
NB: Make sure that the "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone" at the bottom is unchecked.
4. Click the "Add" button and the http://www.gdsourcing.com will be moved down into the Web sites box.
5. Now click the OK button in the Trusted sites pop-up and then click the OK button in the Internet options... pop-up.
6. Close your browser and then re-open it. You should now have no difficulties access the Source Lists.
If you are still unable to gain access, please contact us immediately.
Be assured that your 24 hour subscription will not begin until you actually have access to the Source Lists!